The British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy is delighted to invite you to join us at the European Summit on Vaccines and Diagnostics in AMR. Through plenary, parallel and workshop presentations we will explore the essential and potential role of vaccines and diagnostics in reducing antimicrobial resistance through infection prevention, targeted treatments and improved patient outcomes.
The meeting will be of interest to all involved in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious disease, as well as those working in vaccines and diagnostics development. We look forward to engaging with scientists, clinicians, pharmacists, nurses, microbiologists, regulators, commercial partners and many more at what will be a landmark event in the AMR calendar.
Key themes and presentations will include:
- Diagnostic solutions for AMR - identifying unmet clinical needs
- AMR Rapid Diagnostic Tests: Needs, target product profiles and technologies
- Reducing antibiotic usage through routine vaccination programmes
- Rapid surveillance systems in emergency situations: The Zika Experience
- Pneumococcal vaccine programme (Gates Foundation)
- AMR game changers: next generation vaccines and diagnostics
- Vaccine access and uptake: the global challenge
- Antimicrobial susceptibility testing – then, now and the future
- Optimal use of routine diagnostics
This is a two day conference however there is the option to register for one or two days. We are pleased to announce the introduction of a student rate and reduced delegate rates.
|Early bird*||From 29th April 17*|
|BSAC Member||£195 (1 day £135)||£250 (1 day £150)|
|NON Member||£280 (1 day £150)||£320 (1 day £170)|
|BSAC Member (Trainee)||£150 (1 day £90)||£210 (1 day £115)|
|Non Member (Trainee)||£195 (1 day £110)||£240 (1 day £130)|
|Student||£120 (1 day £70)|
|Gala Dinner 8th June||£45||£45|
*Please note a further 5% discount is available for all those submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation. Please see the registration page for further details.
Registration includes scientific session attendance, access to the exhibition, conference materials, welcome reception and daytime catering.
**To qualify for the student rate you must be an undergraduate and you may be asked to verify your status. Those studying for PHDs or working in trainee positions do not qualify for the student rate.
Payment can either be made online by credit card or by the provision of a valid purchase order number. The invoice will need to be settled prior to the meeting date.